Pokhara - Lumbini -Chitawan Tours is a package that exposes the beauty of Pokhara, tranquility of Lumbini and diverse wildlife of Chitawan. The tour provides an insight into Nepalese culture, wildlife and naturaly beauty. The price for Pokhara - Lumbini -Chitawan Tours differs agency to agency. Local and international agencies have a common margin falling between USD $000 and USD $000 while Himalayan Wild Treks has limited it to USD $000 for the same with a firm commitment to provide the best service at most reasonable cost. In addition, Himalayan Wild Treks also offers the most client friendly flexible itinerary and lately updated map for Pokhara-Lumbini-Chitawan Tour.
Pokhara is phenomenally a beautiful tourist city in Nepal. It has a small beautiful town sourrounded with pristine lakes and verdant forested hills which are home to a wide range of wildlife. The hospitality of the people, recreational activities like boating , hiking, paragliding and wandering about the Lakeside are some of the beautiful features of Pokhara. Even famous mountains like Machhapuchhre can be spotted here with its incredible reflection on Phewa Lake. Lumbini offers an indicribable peace and tranquility. Lumbini is 7th century palace complex where Siddharth Gautam Buddha was born. Famous icons here are the Ashoka Pillar and Mayadevi Temple, where birth of Gautam Buddha took place. Visiting Chitawan will provide us an incredible experience of birdwatching, elephant riding and observation of the wildlife here that is followed by unquely existet Tharu culture here. Mindblowing sunset view from a riverside here takes the heart away.
Pokhara-Lumbini -Chitawan Tour starts with sightseeing of the major UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu vallley. Therafter, we can either fly or drive to Pokhara. The scenic drive to Pokhara gives us insight to beautiful rural lifestyle of Nepal while flight provides us with incredibly glistening mountain views with cloud belts. After a day is spent in Pokhara , visiting around the places having enjoyed the recreational activities, we shall drive to Lumbini, the birthplace of Gautam Budhha. Having visited the famous places in Lumbini, we will drive to Chitawan for bird watching and jungle safari. We will also watch Tharu cultural dance called 'stick dance' in Chitawan before we drive back to Kathmandu, bringing the memorable tour to an end.
Himalayan Wild Treks is a trekking agency teamed up with professionals and veterans who have been in tourism of Nepal for decades. Please feel free to make enquiries or contact us for Pokhara - Lumbini - Chitawan Tour.
After breakfast drive to Chitwan with a private transportation about 5 hours and transfer to your lodge in Sauraha where you will be provided.
• - Reception, welcome drinks and introduction to your room.
• - Freshen up and briefing session.
• - Lunch
• - Cultural Tour ( To Visit Tharu Village)
• - Riverside Sunset view
• - Tharu stick dance
• - Dinner
• - Wakeup Call
• - Breakfast
• - Canoeing Ride and Elephant Breeding Centre Visit.
• - Lunch
• - Elephant Back safari
• - Dinner
• - Wakeup Call
• - Tea/ Coffee
• - Bird Watching
• - Breakfast
• - Departure for onward journey, drive to the airport in Bharatpur and fly back to Kathmandu, you will be picked up in Kathmandu airport and from there sightseeing tour of some major sights of Kathmandu, visit Pashupatinath one of the biggest hindu temple and important pilgrimage site for Hindus, Pashupatinath houses a sacred lingum, or the phallic symbol of Lord Shiva. The Aryaghat alongside Pashupati and on the banks of the Bagmati River is a famous funeral site for the Hindus. and visit to another famous sight of Boudhanath stupa one of the biggest stupa in country and major pilgrimage site for the Buddhist people and finally to one of the beautiful historical town of Patan Durbar Square which holds many of the beautiful and historical artistic monuments of the country. Patan is also known as The City of Fine Arts. Patan Durbar Square is one of the places in the Kathmandu Valley where the medieval arts and architecture still remain in its original state. The Durbar Square is full of ancient places, temples and shrines, noted for their exquisite carvings, mostly the Hindu and Buddhist monuments. After the tour transfer to your hotel and overnight hotel.
Tour to a famous local market of Asan and from there walk to Kathmandu Durbar square part of another historical kingdom, Kathmandu Durbar Square holds the palaces of the medieval Kings who ruled over the then Kathmandu Kingdom. and to the famous Swayamnbhunath ‘Monkey Temple’ on the hill side with nice view of whole Kathmandu valley. Rest of the day free for shopping and relaxing and evening farewell dinner. (Breakfast and Dinner Included)Optional: Mountain flight, specially for the non hiker groups, this will be a good opportunity to be closer to the mountains and enjoy the view of the spectacular mountain range of the Eastern Nepal including Mt. Everest.
final departure , transfer to international airport.